Rental Property Insurance Protecting Your Assets

As a landlord, you want to protect your investment. Most landlord polices come standard with liability insurance, property damage and loss of income coverage, which reimburses you for rent lost as a result of the unit becoming uninhabitable.

Rental Property Insurance Protecting Your Investment

Rental Property Insurance also known as Landlord insurance provides financial protection if your rental property is damaged, becomes unlivable after a catastrophic event such as a fire or a storm, or if someone is hurt on the property.

Securing your Rental Property Insurance is not as difficult as you think. At Matt McDermott and Associates Inc. in Newark and Zanesville, our certified agents, are ready to assist you with your custom rental property insurance needs and concerns.

  • Landlord furnishings
  • Loss of income due to a covered loss
  • Dwelling coverage
  • Liability coverage
  • Medical payments coverage
  • Property damage insurance